Request Brush Collection vis email
To request brush collection via email, copy and paste the statement below (make sure to include your specific address) and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I request brush collection at 123 My Street on the next available collection date.
Please contact the Clerk’s Office at 788-7740 ext. 201 if you are having difficulty sending the email request.
The village has adopted this brush collection procedures to help streamline the delivery of that service.
The procedure is as follows:
- There will be weekly brush collection, each Wednesday, April through July.
- Beginning in August, brush will be collected on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month through the first Wednesday in November.
- The first Wednesday of November is the last normal collection day for brush.
- The village will collect Christmas trees after the holidays.
- Residents are required to call the village at 788-7740 ext. 1 to request collection of brush. Residents must call by no later than 3:00pm on the day before collection. As an alternative, residents may complete an on- line request form that is available on the village’s website, which is
- All brush must be on the terrace as of 6:30am on the collection day.
- The Village does not provide curbside collection of yard waste. Residents must purchase an annual $5 yard waste site permit and take the items to the yard waste site on their own.
Brush Collection Rules
a) Brush that is 2′ – 4′ in length must be placed curbside in bundles that are no larger than 2′ in diameter and must be tied with twine or string.
b) Larger brush material must be piled in a manner that all cut ends are facing in one direction along the length of the terrace area.
c) Curbside brush collection >does not include: collecting materials that have been cleared or removed from vacant land; materials that have been cut by a commercial tree service and does not include bushes, shrubs, vines, or hedge/tree clippings.